from India Environment Portal
Browse Textile industry articles from the India Environment Portal. This portal, initiated and managed by the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) promoted by the National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Government of India, is a one-stop shop of all that you want to know about environment and development issues.
Below content is auto-generated from a syndicated newsfeed. It has not been edited by GreenStitched.
- The supply chain ripple effect: How COVID-19 is affecting garment workers and factories in Asia and the Pacific October 20, 2020 1:00 pmThe COVID-19 pandemic has triggered government lockdowns, collapsed consumer demand, and disrupted imports of raw materials, battering the Asia Pacific garment industry especially hard, according to a
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding illegal dyeing factories in Delhi, 14/09/2020 September 13, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Varun Vs Delhi Pollution Control Committee & Others dated 14/09/2020. The matter related to illegal operation of dyeing factories operating
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding polluting dyeing industries in Faridabad, Haryana, 21/08/2020 August 20, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Varun Sheokand & Others Vs State of Haryana & Others dated 21/08/2020. The application sought enforcement of the NGT order of September
- Order of the National Green Tribunal order on CETP for dyeing units at Tajpur-Roan road, Ludhiana, Punjab, 24/07/2020 July 23, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Punjab Dyers Association Vs Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change & Others dated 24/07/2020. The proceedings in the matter
- Report on action taken by the police on polluting industrial units in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 08/07/2020 July 7, 2020 1:00 pmProgress Report no. 13 in OA NO 329 of 2015 by Ad. SP, Jodhpur, Rajasthan Police (Respondent 4) in the matter of Gram Panchayat Araba vs State of Rajasthan & Others.
- Report on pollution of river Bhadar due to industries in Jetpur, Rajkot district, Gujarat June 18, 2020 1:00 pmAction taken report of Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) in the matter of National Green Tribunal order in OA No. 616/2019 dated 06/12/2019 in respect of pollution of river Bhadar due to polluting
- COVID-19: Action In The Global Garment Industry April 21, 2020 1:00 pmCOVID-19: Action in the Global Garment Industry aims to catalyse action from across the global garment industry to support manufacturers to survive the economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Question raised in Lok Sabha on pollution caused by Fashion Industry, 13/03/2020 March 12, 2020 1:00 pmThe greenhouse gases (GHG) emission inventory for the country is prepared according to the requirements under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) based on the Intergovernmental
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding Cauvery river pollution, Suriyampalayam village, Erode, Tamil Nadu, 28/01/2020 January 27, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal (Southern Zone, Chennai) in the matter of R. Kandasamy Vs Ministry of Environment And Forest & Others dated 28/01/2020 regarding discharge of untreated effluent
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding pollution by spinning mills, Panipat, Haryana, 30/10/2019 October 29, 2019 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of S. Gurdeep Singh, President’s Welfare Association, Sector-18, HUDA, Panipat & Others Vs State of Haryana dated 30/10/2019 regarding illegal