from India Environment Portal
Browse Textile industry articles from the India Environment Portal. This portal, initiated and managed by the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) promoted by the National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Government of India, is a one-stop shop of all that you want to know about environment and development issues.
Below content is auto-generated from a syndicated newsfeed. It has not been edited by GreenStitched.
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding pollution caused by power-loom in Village Allouddinpur Seohara, District Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, 09/10/2018 October 8, 2018 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Residents of Gram Panchayat Aladdinpur Vs. State of Uttar Pradesh & Others dated 09/10/2018. Proceedings have been initiated in this matter
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding closure order of M/s N.G. Textiles, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 05/09/2018 September 4, 2018 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of M/s N.G. Textiles Vs. Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board dated 05/09/2018. This appeal has been preferred against the order of the Uttar Pradesh
- CPCB orders closure of 12 Panipat units August 30, 2018 1:00 pmThe Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has ordered closure of 12 industrial units, including handloom units and automobile showrooms, in the district for violating the Environment (Protection) Act,
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding dyeing industries in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh operating without the requisite NOC/authorization from CGWA, 02/07/2018 July 1, 2018 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of M/s. Pawan Dyeing Vs. Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA) & Others dated 02/07/2018 regarding dyeing industries in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Order of the Madras High Court regarding power loom factories illegally operating in Erode, Tamil Nadu, 04/06/2018 June 3, 2018 1:00 pmOrder of the Madras High Court in the matter of G. Eswari Vs District Collector, Erode District & Others dated 04/06/2018 regarding power loom factories illegally running in in Survey No.38, 39,
- Maharashtra will give spinning mills subsidies to set up solar power plants May 13, 2018 1:00 pmThe state government has set up a committee to help cooperative spinning mills and textile units set up solar power plants. Officials from the Maharashtra Textile Department, which has set up the committee,
- Morocco: ITC Partners With Leading European Brands to Strengthen Climate Resilience in the Moroccan Textile Sector April 16, 2018 1:00 pmThe International Trade Centre (ITC) has partnered with ICS, which is representing a number of European textile retailers, to strengthen competitiveness and climate resilience in the Moroccan textile value
- Tanzania: Recycling Fabrics to Save Environment March 19, 2018 1:00 pmSatisfaction written all over his face, Cecil Sagawala moves his hand around a bag he is holding as he explains to me how the bag is made from old pieces of fabric that had been thrown away as waste.
- Japanese co eyes emission norms to grow in India February 28, 2018 1:00 pmPune: Japanese manufacturer Horiba expects to increase its business in India because of emerging emissions-related regulations across the country. From April 1, 2020, the tailpipe emissions for motor
- Grasim Industries gets green nod for Rs18 bn expansion project in Gujarat February 25, 2018 1:00 pmThe company plans to raise the production capacity of VSF from 1,27,750 tonne per annum (TPA) to 2,33,600 TPA Grasim Industries has received green nod for expanding the production of viscose staple