from India Environment Portal
Browse Textile industry articles from the India Environment Portal. This portal, initiated and managed by the Centre for Science and Environment (CSE) promoted by the National Knowledge Commission (NKC), Government of India, is a one-stop shop of all that you want to know about environment and development issues.
Below content is auto-generated from a syndicated newsfeed. It has not been edited by GreenStitched.
- Order of the Supreme Court of India regarding environmental compensation imposed on an unit in a residential area, Uttar Pradesh, 12/03/2021 March 11, 2021 1:00 pmOrder of the Supreme Court of India in the matter of Shamshul Haq Vs Uttar Pradesh Pollution Control Board & Others dated 12/03/2021. The appellant, Shamshul Haq ran a unit engaged in washing/dyeing
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding pollution by textile industries at Pali, Rajasthan, 07/12/2020 December 6, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Kishan Paryavaran Sangaharsh Samiti, Jaipur Vs State of Rajasthan & Others dated 07/12/2020. The issue involves remedial action against
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding pollution by textile industries in Balotra, Bithuja and Jasol, Barmer district, Rajasthan, 07/12/2020 December 6, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Digvijay Singh Vs State of Rajasthan & Others dated 07/12/2020 regarding pollution caused by the textile industries at Balotra, Bithuja and
- Order of the Madras High Court regarding Amaravathi river pollution, Karur, Tamil Nadu, 02/12/2020 December 1, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the Madras High Court (Suo Motu W.P. (MD) No. 17508 of 2020 regarding Amaravathi river pollution dated 02/12/2020. The matter dealt with discharge of untreated effluents from the dyeing
- Compliance report on steps taken to control pollution of river Bhadar, Jetpur, Gujarat, 05/11/2020 November 4, 2020 1:00 pmCompliance report by the Joint Committee of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) and the Gujarat Pollution Control Board (GPCB) of the order passed by the National Green Tribunal in the matter of
- The supply chain ripple effect: How COVID-19 is affecting garment workers and factories in Asia and the Pacific October 20, 2020 1:00 pmThe COVID-19 pandemic has triggered government lockdowns, collapsed consumer demand, and disrupted imports of raw materials, battering the Asia Pacific garment industry especially hard, according to a
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding illegal dyeing factories in Delhi, 14/09/2020 September 13, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Varun Vs Delhi Pollution Control Committee & Others dated 14/09/2020. The matter related to illegal operation of dyeing factories operating
- Order of the National Green Tribunal regarding polluting dyeing industries in Faridabad, Haryana, 21/08/2020 August 20, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Varun Sheokand & Others Vs State of Haryana & Others dated 21/08/2020. The application sought enforcement of the NGT order of September
- Order of the National Green Tribunal order on CETP for dyeing units at Tajpur-Roan road, Ludhiana, Punjab, 24/07/2020 July 23, 2020 1:00 pmOrder of the National Green Tribunal in the matter of Punjab Dyers Association Vs Ministry of Environment Forest & Climate Change & Others dated 24/07/2020. The proceedings in the matter
- Report on action taken by the police on polluting industrial units in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 08/07/2020 July 7, 2020 1:00 pmProgress Report no. 13 in OA NO 329 of 2015 by Ad. SP, Jodhpur, Rajasthan Police (Respondent 4) in the matter of Gram Panchayat Araba vs State of Rajasthan & Others.